Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dressing for the Season

I was randomly browsing Tumblr last night and came upon a post from Glamour that The Limited where not only carrying the Sophie Theallet Shirt Dresses (worn frequently and with great style by Michelle Obama below) but that they were on sale for only $80, down from $118!








































I like a classic dress and I love good deals on clothes, and these are both.  I grabbed one in every color!

Ink Blue
Soft Mint

Peach

Lavender
This is a well done, well priced collaboration.  Her signature design elements are kept intact and the quality seems good.

I'm already anxious for the weather to warm up a bit.  And I have plans on pairing these with bright belts and some fun bright colored or patterned shoes, from red Valentino Rockstuds to olive camo Manolo Blahnik Sedarabys, as well as patterned espadrilles and Miu Miu kitten mary janes.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! So cute!! I want all of them too!!

frances

Unknown said...

I love Michelle Obama! She's such an unexpected style icon, and that dress is just amazing, would definetly wear it :D I love your blog and your love of shoes haha. If you ever get a spare moment please check out my blog ;)
popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
Ally xoxox