Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring '12 Theme 1 - Pastel Ice Cream Sundae

Sure it's February but that makes it the perfect time to be planning for Spring and Summer.  Not that I haven't been already.  I mean, I've bought more than a few dresses, shoes and bags to get me ready for the season.  February is always my least favorite month but all the Spring goodies coming in stock have me excited.

I'm going to do a recap of my Fall Themes (Clean Collage Prep & Chromatic French) and what I bought, since I made sub-categories for Investment, Seasonal and Whimsical purchases.  But I am excited to share my two themes Spring.

What I first determined a few weeks ago is "Pastel Ice Cream Sundae" and, amazingly, yesterday found  this Louis Vuitton SS '12 ad campaign making of video.  It epitomizes my inspiration!




One of my first purchases for this "theme" were my new ASOS patent mint loafers.


This theme is going to have color-blocking in candy-colored shades, soft fabrics and a bit of a retro style.  




3 comments:

Vyque said...

nom I love it

Sheepskin Boots said...

I love your mint loafers! It's so cute. The Pastel Ice Cream Sundae theme is really great!

Stylist Steph said...

I love this post! Cannot wait for spring to arrive and we can wear these awesome colours!

www.styliststeph.blogspot.com