Thursday, December 8, 2011

Instant Access - 11/7 - 12/3

I swear once the year hits September, the days and weeks just fly by until the end of the year.  There is so much going on it feels like we need 3 extra weekends a month just to fit it in.

And the weather has been crazy here too.  From days in the 70s around Thanksgiving to rain to cold-cold-cold!  What's going on.

Just from looking at all the recent shoes that happened these past weeks, you can see how all over the place the temperatures have been.

Manolo Blahnik Erratic mary janes with tonal fishnet tights...


The Aldo leopard slipper loafers came in from ASOS and were promptly worn.



I love these mustard tights, especially with warm brown.


Gossip girl inspired outfits and spat-style boots...




Short-work-week Converse.



And a sneak peak at some early Resort/Spring Blahnik Sammys


Finally there was some tight-wearing weather so I got to wear these new dotted Hue tights.


But then it was warm enough for bringing out my easily 10-year-old Jimmy Choos.


I do love some of the details in my shoes, like these little cutouts on my Report pumps.


And as many shoe changes, there were almost as many new polishes combos to try.  From China Glaze's It's Alive (a wonderful dark green glitter)...


to Revlon's Starry Pink over Revlon's Metallic


Essie's Forget Me Knot (which was worn with the ASOS heart sweater below and matched perfectly!) ...


The coveted OPI Rainbow Connection


A perfect gray - OPI's Concrete Catwalk


And another shimmery green in Zoya's Edyta


I did get one day of wearing some fabulously tonal accessories.



And it's the season of shopping to, so I may have bought a few things, like a new macro lens for my DSLR.


A few necessaries at Ulta


Chanel's Rouge Allure Velvet matte lipsticks had to be mine.


Okay, so I went a bit overboard on the nail polish deals on Amazon.



My Express sparkly skirt was even more magical in person.  I'm in love!


Hearts and dots!


And TONS of baking!!!!

Apple oat muffins


Pumpkin Chocolate chip


Birthday surprise cake pops


And libations galore...




Cheers!


4 comments:

Candypop said...

aghh those Aldo loafers <333

www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOW!! It's been a fabulous month, indeed!!

Frances

Amanda Silver said...

I love dots.. but I hate the way time goes by!

Life's a shoe said...

wow your blahniks are sooooo pretty! and your nails are so perfectly shaped!