Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Instant Access - 9/26 - 10/23

It's been a busy few weeks around here.  Furniture Market for my clients, a trip to New York to work with some blogger friends, a brief bout with a cold, opening our pub, backyard movie nights and spending time getting ready for the cooler seasons while finding them already upon us.
In the midst of that are, of course, shoes!

From my copper Marc Jacobs' oxfords...


Candy colored Converse....

Acquisitions over the last few months required a reworking of the shoe cabinets.  Only the extra special ones get prime placement...



While giving the cabinets a reshuffle, I played with some old friends, including Fendi's Cinderellas...

Louboutin...

YSL...

A random Tuesday needed some sparkle...

And then there were two pairs that I've been pining for.  First, the super shiny Alexander Wang tasseled pumps...

And then the over-the-top glitter Miu Miu sneakers....

Did the whole Seasonal Swap of clothes where I realize I have way too many grey and black sweaters.

Oh, yeah, my other obsession nail polish.

China Glaze's Phat Santa is my new favorite red.

Sally Hansen's Halloween designs are so fun.  This is Numbskull...

To match my new glitter sneakers I wore black matte tips and black shatter over China Glaze's Midnight Kiss.

In between all the hubbub, I found a few moments to nap in the hammock.

While others hogged the heated bed on a chilly night.


Oh yeah, I found this guy - a stapleless stapler!


Fall is starting off amazing!

5 comments:

Faith J. said...

Great post! Those oxfords and the Blahniks are amazing, amazing! Also love the nails and kittie photos!

sissy crystal said...

The Fendi's Cinderellas are to die for! And the Phat Santa is a perfect red for the holidays. How on earth do you keep all your shoes organized!

krystal_je

ShoeZilla said...

Loving the Miu Miu kicks! You can never go wrong with sparkles!! Enjoy.

Sara said...

I super love the pics of your pets, and your manicures, too, I wish I knew how to make them! Amazing shoes, too, but they're all made out of leather, I thought you didnt wear them! I still do too, there's no choice if you want to wear beautiful shoes, and it really sucks!

Anonymous said...

I really wish I had access to your shoes! Loving the shiny, especially the tasseled Wangs!! And the YSL mohawk heels are spectacular!

Frances