Friday, September 30, 2011

Le Sigh - Kate Spade Night Owl Bag

I'm not a huge purse gal but I am a sucker for whimsy and when I spied the Kate Spade Night Owl I was instantly smitten.


Yes, it's a bit silly.  Yes, I have no practical need for it.  Yes, it's a splurge. 

But just look at it!  I'm totally anthropomorphizing it.   Love the googly eyes, the plump "body", the glossy mesh. 

Must. Have. Owly.




Such a sweet polka dot interior too.

And look!  I can wear it fancy or with casual outfits too.  It's versatile, I tell ya!





I don't care what anyone (cough *my husband* cough) says... I need this!!!

Right?  Right?

Kate Spade Night Owl bag - $225 at Kate Spade

4 comments:

selena said...

Right!

K said...

Absolutely right!!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

This is absolutely insane! And the polka dot lining... swoon!

Anonymous said...

OH My!! Super cute... You HAVE to get it!!