Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Le Sigh - Manolo Blahnik Erratic Mary Janes

Sometimes there is a shoe so good, so perfect that you just can't help but be smitten by it... as I am with the Manolo Blahnik "Erratic" mary jane.

This is, to me, the perfect shoe for Fall.  The spindly, sexy heel (same as on the Blahnik BBs), the gorgeous peacock teal (one of my favorite colors), the mary jane style and the scalloping detail.  

How many tights do I envision wearing these with?  How perfect would this be with black, brown, grey, hunter green?  How much do I want these?

Answer to all: A LOT!

Le Sigh!  I need to track them down.

Manolo Blahnik "Erratic" Mary Janes - $775 (and running out) at Bergdorf Goodman



4 comments:

Natasha said...

that pin thin heel is sexy... but they are super-cute at the same time. I guess everything is possible with Manolo Blahnik ;)

Afef said...

that's such a gorgeous shoe :O - the colour, the shape = just perfect :3

Victor NM said...

These were in our Manolo trunk show at Neiman Marcus. What size were you looking for, I'd gladly add you into my clientele. I'm sure I could hunt them down for you.

ShoeRazzi said...

I just saw them in the Blahnik store at the Wynn Las Vegas!