Sunday, June 5, 2011

Instant Access - 5/31 - 6/5

Maybe it was the sunburn from Monday, but I was in the mood to wear red all week.


Summer means strawberries.  I don't wear these ShoeMissy Strawberry Patch shoes nearly enough.


But I did wear the heck out of my Knock-Out Karen matte red polish. It's so classy, I love it.


Is it sad that one of the highlights of the week was a peanut butter sandwich?  It's crazy but this stuff is awesome.


Sound Advice.


Snaps from the Shoe Cabinets - Miu Miu


And Stella McCartney Jupiter platforms (I need to wear these!)


I had to resist.  Sad Face.


Red polka dot espadrilles ARE Summer - These are American Eagle from Payless.


A pretty visitor on Saturday morning.


And, nerd that I am, I spent all day Sunday catching up on Doctor Who episodes.


While Clarence took a nap on one leg.

Hope you had a good week!

1 comment:

Anna at ShoeHunting said...

Cutie patootie strawberry shoes!!