Thursday, May 20, 2010

Serious Nerd-age

I've just spent way too much time playing around on the Starbucks website.

I custom created my Frappuccino (Grande, Decaf, Soy, No Whip, Mocha, by the way.)



Bought a custom card (pretty, huh?)...



And downloaded the two apps to my iPhone.

Yes, these are the lengths I will go to in order to avoid doing the actual work I need to do.

But really I am just way too excited to be able to drink my ice-y blended favorites now that they are custom and have SOY MILK as an option!!!

Yeah for Starbucks!

Oh, I even got a reusable, refillable cup to keep from having to recycle all the cups from the many frappes I plan on drinking. Less Impact, yeah!

Of course I'll be hopped up on sugar all Summer but now I have the choice.

1 comment:

stacy said...

You do know about half price frappuccinos, right? Dangerous...