Monday, September 7, 2009

Ensemble du Jour

You may know that I'm a fan of sequins and shiny and glitter. Well, in this outfit I'm wearing all three.

I fell in love with these henley tees from JCrew. They were on sale, have a sequin placket and came in a bunch of colors. I got 2 in black, a coral, green, a light blue-grey, and the navy here.

I paired it up with my taffeta candy pink skirt, also from JCrew and marine glitter Christian Louboutin Ron Ron pumps.



Navy and bricks.



Pink and navy... I love this combo.



Can you tell why I was obsessed with getting these heels in the navy/marine?



Glittery!



I know glittery heels probably are meant to be more formal or dressy but too bad! I'm wearing them to work. Everyone needs a little glitter happiness during the day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this drives me mad! I saw a girl with that shirt on (the grey one) a few weeks ago and I was in love! I never got a chance to ask where she bought it and have been looking high and low. It's really a perfect top with that subtle bit of something special.

Of course, JCrew is out. Sad trombone.

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Lovely skirt, and those shoes are just fabulous!!
Very classy.

Florrie x

Anonymous said...

Fab shoes, I too am a sucker for anything glittery especially glittery shoes!

WendyB said...

I got one of those tees too...I must have gotten the idea from you!

Anonymous said...

I think it'd be a CRIME to have shoes like that and only save them for formal occaisions!! Sparkly shoes are definitely meant to be worn anytime, all the time!

kristophine said...

You hit the trifecta! I love those shoes, but I think the skirt stole my heart. And, if I may say so, you are cute as a button. Well played.

summershoegal said...

Love the shoes!
did you see the outfit shots of the SatC Movie 2?
Sparkly shoes are soo awesome

phim sex online said...

classy! i like it

Mary P. said...

Love the outfit - I have to agree with you. Everyone needs glittery happiness.

TheShoeGirl said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Love! You are really too cute :)
You know how I feel about Louboutins...

Julie-Anie said...

Beautiful!