Saturday, May 16, 2009

New York Day 1 and 2

So just a few quick updates from New York!

On Thursday I landed and got to the hotel. Lucky me, they had a room ready so I could drop off all of my stuff and unpack a bit. I then ventured out in the rain and walked all over! I went to ABC Carpet and Home (gorgeous!)...



And then popped into Forever 21, TopShop (cute miniskirts - see below), Sephora and a few funky stores like Obscura and Evolution.




Only a beet juice from Pure Food takeaway and Magnolia cupcakes could keep me going!

Yesterday I ran around and found myself in the Sakes Shoe floor. I got a few little things....



After having a quick sandwich picnic in the park I met the delightful (yes in person she is to!) Wendy Brandes at Bergdorfs, where she tempted me to by more shoes, and then on to drinks. We laughed until our cheeks hurt!
More adventures to follow!

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I can't wait to check out Topshop. Must plan an NYC getaway!

Dream Sequins said...

OMG can you do more shoe reveals???