Monday, January 26, 2009

Red Ribbons

Over a year ago I was bemoaning the fact that these lovely Manolo Blahniks did not come in my size. It was just so so so unfair! I mean, they were made for me, so why am I not wearing them?

I never forgot them.



And while these are not exactly the same, when I saw these Quinn pumps from Jimmy Choo, I thought, just maybe they might be close enought to pacify my unfulfilled desire for the Manolos.



Neutral animal print and red tie and heel accents.... yes please!








I just hope that everyone doesn't go and buy up all the sizes before I can save up for these! I'd hate to be disappointed again!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These Jimmy Choo pump are super classy! Once you wear these, you will be the focus of attention. I think they will look flattering with a stinky dress.

Frankie said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! I think I even prefer them! Good work, miss x

Anonymous said...

Girl, I hope you get these, because I look forward to seeing photos of you strutting your stuff in these. Sorry about the Manolos, though!

Milly said...

they are a beauty

Anonymous said...

AH! you snooze you lose gurl! I'm a size 36 and I'm gettin them! 0:x

Poochie said...

Anon!

> : (

Meanie!

Luv
Poochie

WendyB said...

Very nice! And LOL @ Crystal's "stinky dress" :-)

Stinky or slinky, you'd look good!