Friday, December 26, 2008

A Flat Bargain

While I was sifting through the online sales (it's getting crazy cheap out there) I did wander into the "new arrivals" section.

Even at full price, Old Navy still has some great bargains, as usual. I found these cute faux-suede flat boots. They grey is pretty and you can see the details.



But I think I like the black ones better. They're kind of a mix of English riding boot and Western cowboy boot styles and I think they would look great with tucked in jeans and an oversized sweater.They look very snuggly to me.




At only $39.95, you can still get a bunch of the sale items too!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fantastic find!

Cal said...

Oh my gosh I love those! I've been lusting after them for a few months but suede just isn't practical with all of the salt on the sidewalks here in MN :(