Friday, October 10, 2008

Opposites Attract?



The other day Miss Gala posed the question: "What would you dress like if you were the opposite sex?"

I found it interesting and did my own example collage because I think it exhibits what we think is our ideal other person or what style we find attractive.

My description was:

If I were a boy I’d be a total preppy bookish sort. I think I pattern all my being a boy fantasies after looking like Clark Kent, Sam Neil in Jurassic Park and the JCrew catalog!

I’d hang out in old book stores, take walks in the park with my pup and be able to make a cake.

I wouldn’t be a big sports enthusiast but I’d like a good archeological dig. I’d ... probably want to take flying lessons, play polo and fence…

I’d look for sweet girls in sundresses who liked picnics.

I think I want to date me now!

I do love the preppy conservative look and would live in JCrew and Brooks Brothers. Actually, I aspire to JCrew for much of my wardrobe now.

Hmmmm.... What does that mean?

2 comments:

Dog Friendly Dallas said...

What a fun idea! Here's mine...apparently I'm a little bit douchebag and a little bit rock-n-roll.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=4049222

Poochie said...

j-t

I think it's fun!

Luv
Poochie