Friday, February 15, 2008

Merry Merry Marc

YEAH!



I am so excited! I just saw these Marc Jacobs canvas mary janes available online and had to get them. They are a size six so I really hope that they won't be too terribly big.



These canvas mary janes were out a few years ago and I passed them by. I totally regretted it then and now they're back just for meeeee!

How could I have resisted a description like this:

Plot a return to your schoolgirl roots with Marc's brilliantly hued Mary Jane. The red-and-pink canvas, blue rubber sole and rounded toe add throwback details, while the chunky high heel and shapely ankle strap create a very chic, grown-up finish. Textured red canvas canvas with pink piping and blue rubber sole Ankle strap with square buckle.

What was I thinking?

I am crossing my fingers until they arrive. Please, please, please let them fit!

No comments: