Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

Okay, I lied. I'm not wearing more new tights today. I was out all afternoon looking at photoshoot locations and then I cam home and worked most of the nights, so I was too tired to plan an outfit. I've been wanting to wear my neon bracelet from Etsy, so here was my five minute outfit for today.

The Outfit
Mizrahi polo dress with ruffle collar, the Etsy bracelet and my ShoeMissy shoes.



The dress....



I just love these shoes. They have a kind of 80's plastic-but-in-a-good-way feel about them. I thought they would go well with the neon pink bracelet.



The Focal Point
This is what inspired it all. It's that great neon orange pink that just vibrates! I love the mix of modern acrylic with the pearls. I probably say that every time I wear one of these bracelets, but I just do!



I love the more classic tan one too.



Okay, I stayed up much too late last night. I need to go to bed early or my eyes are going to become this color.