Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I just got a bunch of new tights from Joy of Socks which I will be totally rockin' all this week. They're all patterned so it's going to be a fun challenge. Today I wanted to wear my new star tights but what would be more fun and quirky than just black on black.

So I'm wearing a Black Watch plaid wrap skirt with 3 buckles and a black v-neck sweater. The tights are black with silver stars.




For jewelry, I'm wearing my lava stone necklace and a silver bangle bracelet with a heart charm on it.



To keep with the shine going, I'm wearing my black patent heels from Target.



The Focal Point
This is going to be a reoccurring theme, because it's all about my tights. Well, the tights aren't too crazy but trying to find less typical ways to wear them is. At least for my area. I've got some great patterns coming up with the other tights. It's going to be fun and colorful!

No comments: