Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Shoe List - Silver

Time for another true confessions shoe list!

Silver is color that, especially nowadays, you can't have too many of. Off the top of my head, here are all of the silver shoes I have that I can think of off the top of my head:

  1. New distressed silver Guess heels

  2. Silver double-strap Miu Miu Mary Janes

  3. Celine silver crocodile patterned heels with silver buckles

  4. Manolo Blahnik Estrella silver brocade slingbacks with crystal stars

  5. Franco Sarto ankle strap heels with bronze accents

  6. Nine West distressed silver flats

That's not too long of a list. Maybe I need more, hmmmm....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Annalucia loves the silver shoes, but the catalogs, at least do not seem to carry them. Where does the Poochie find them?

Poochie said...

I am en equal opportunity shopper. The Guess shoes I got directly from the Guess site. The Miu Miu's I called the NYC store and had them shipped. The Celine's came from eLuxury and the Manolos were on sale through Neiman Marcus' website. The Franco Sarto's I got from Zappos and the Nine West came from a Nine West Outlet store.

I see shoes everywhere and then hunt them down relentlessly. But I usually start at Zappos (still the best), then Nordstroms, and then Saks, NM, Bergdorf and Barney's. Worst case scenario is searching on Google. Shoes.com and Endless and Piperlime are other alternate shoe searchs.

Hope that helps. I confidently recommend all of the above. Service is great.

Luv
Poochie